Deadline is 15th February, winner announced on 16th February.
We have added a new prize to the prize pool, see below!
Rules : Any genre is accepted. The stems and any part of them remain full property of Vim Cortez. You may publish, share your remix anywhere you choose (non commercial use), provided Vim Cortez is credited, the title of the original track is mentioned, and a link to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/vimcortezmusic) is included.
Prizes for the winners : inclusion in special release of the EP, as well as the following additional prizes for a value of more than $800:
(see below for demo videos)
- 1 NFR license for Admiral Quality’s Poly-Ana VST (retail price $179.95) instruments: http://www.admiralquality.com/products/Poly-Ana/
- (update 23 jan 2015) 1 NFR license for Admiral Quality’s Scamp VST filter (retail price $52)
- 1 NFR license for 2 (that’s two separate licenses) for Aly James Lab VST instruments (retail price of 30$): http://www.alyjameslab.com
- 1 NFR license for D16′s LuSH101 (retail price €149): http://www.d16.pl/lush-101
- 1 NFR license for FXpansion’s Geist Drum VSTi (retail price 249$): http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=120
- !!NEW!! 1 NFR license for Reveal Sound’s Spire VST synthesizer (retail price $189): http://www.reveal-sound.com/
-1 NFR license for TAL’s flagship TAL-U-NO-LX (retail price 60$): http://kunz.corrupt.ch/products/tal-u-no-lx
- 1 NFR license for XILS Vocoder 5000 (retail price of 99€ or $118) https://www.xils-lab.com/products/XILS-Vocoder-5000.html